Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Lone Survivor

The Lone Survivor was a very intense movie about a recon mission in Afghanistan. I really liked seeing the main characters train and go on their mission. I couldn't imagine throwing myself off of a cliff and smack my head on a bunch of boulders just in order to survive. The characters in this movie seemed like real guys and yet they seemed like crazy killing machines at the same time. I really like how they worked in the characters personal lives. It seems insane that even one person survived the mission that occurred.

I really think the biggest pitfall is not showing it exactly how it happened. The events that happen in the military are crazy as they are, and don't need to be changed from how they were originally. It should just be shown exactly how it happens.

No comments: