Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Hurt Locker

This movie was pretty insane. The Hurt Locker was about a bomb squad in the war in the Middle East. I thought the main guy who disarmed all the bombs was an absolute legend. I really liked how cocky he was in this movie and also how badass he was when disarming the bombs. This movie reminded me a little bit of American Sniper, and I loved both of the movies. I have a lot of respect for veterans from the middle east after watching this movie because it just showed how dangerous it was. I would be very scared to be in war. Disarming IEDs would be scary and is a very dangerous job, needless to say.

This film really made me realize how scary fighting in the Middle East would be. The IEDs and deaths of all the people in this movie were very moving. The most memorable scene of the movie is when he finds the dead boy's body who was selling him movies. That was sad when he took the bomb out of him and carried him.

I think a hurt locker is a period of time when someone is really struggling with a lot of pain, physical or emotional.

No comments: