Thursday, April 23, 2015

Apollo 13

Apollo 13 is a great film about the NASA spacecraft Apollo 13 and its voyage. The things I really liked about this movie were the actors in the shuttle, specifically Tom Hanks. He is a great actor and I liked his performance a lot in this movie. I found it very interesting that they did not let the original guy on the space shuttle, when he clearly was not sick. I wonder if the mission would have gone differently if the original guy had been on it. This movie was really cool, and it was awesome to see how they survived in those crazy conditions in the middle of space. It truly was a miracle that they made it home safely.

If I were to put a theme with this movie, I would make it determination. At all moments, the astronauts were determined to train hard, and in the shuttle, they were determined to survive.

No comments: