Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Godfather

The Godfather was one of my favorite movies ever, and every time I see it, I like it more. The plotline is very well done, very suspenseful, and very eventful while not being too much. The characters in this movie are badass, cool, and each have their own personalities. I really hated when Sonny died, but that was the only part of the movie I didn't like. The movie honestly made me wish I could be in a gang. This movie shows gangs in a light in which they are usually not seen, where they are the protagonists and there are others that are the enemy. I can see how people in families would want to be close with the gang.

Vito Corleone is the moral center of this movie because he is a very good man, despite what his profession would say about him. It creates a debate within the watcher's head because Vito is a good man, but he kills people, and runs a crime business. When Vito died, a good man died and I do not think the world became a better place. I think the world was better with Vito in it. He was the best of the 5 families most likely.


THIS MOVIE IS A CLASSIC I SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO ANY OF YOU!!!!!!

No comments: